When you and your family are enjoying life in your yard, you may not like the prying eyes of others. Then, a fence that protects privacy is very necessary.
Compared to traditional wood fences, composite privacy fences require little to no maintenance. It has excellent water, mildew, and fade resistance and will still look beautiful even after years of use. A proper composite fence can make your house more attractive to the eyes.
- Exclusive Metal Gate Frame: The exclusive gate frameworks smoothly with WPC fence boards, showcasing great styles and elegance
- Electrostatic Spraying for Gate Frame & Post: Stronger adhesion and smoother surface
- Premium Metallic Paint for Outdoor Use: Durable and long-lasting
- Laser Cutting: Neat, safe, easy to assemble
- Bearing Opening & Closing Mechanism: Quiet, easy to open and close
- Long-lasting life
- More durable quality
- Eliminate tedious maintenance
Thoughtful after-sales service
- Provide detailed installation tutorials
- Long-lasting after-sales service
- Problem-solving in a timely manner
- Richer colors
- Rich scene design
- Easy to match house style
- Decking Board Material – Wood Plastic Composite (WPC)
- Decking Board Material Composition – 50% Wood Fiber, 38% HDPE, 12% additives
- Decking Board Dimensions – W1100mm x H1800mm
- Decking Board Warranty – 10 Year commercial and 25 year residential
The composite fence and fence gate are used to make your patio a whole and bring you a better visual experience. EVODEK's composite products are strong and durable and can bring you a better living experience.
InstallationCapped Decking CPC-02 - 26x219x2200mm
Quantity for 1m2 covering (excluding waste, on 10% average) and accessories for clip installation
- In the process of finishing
- In the process of finishing
Can Your Composite Decking Be Exposed To The Elements?
EVODEK® products are designed for outdoor use so they are able to withstand the elements.EVODEK® composite products won’t rot, or collect mildew or mold which may affect the durability of the deck and put both you and your children in danger. EVODEK® composite decking will not splinter, 100% safe when you walk on the surface.
Does Your Composite Decking Expand?
As temperatures fluctuate, composite deck boards will naturally experience thermal expansion and contraction. That’s why the board ends should never be installed tight against one another. There should always be a slight gap. How much of a gap? That will depend upon air temperature at the time of installation (Read this to learn more). For areas that are subject to significant temperature swings, we recommend installing your deck boards using surface fasteners. First, ensure that the deck boards are aligned properly. Then, install a fastener in the middle of each board length to prevent shifting during thermal expansion and contraction.
Are Your WPC Decking Slippery When Wet?
EVODEK® decking products have undergone the Pendulum Slip Resistance Test by the standard of BS 7976-2. EVODEK® 3D Wood Grain decking has better slip resistance by virtue of the embossed pattern. The decking with the grooved pattern, likewise, is also highly resistant to slip, thanks to its grooves on the surface. Any surface can be slippery when wet. There is currently no building code requirement for minimum slip resistance. Slip-resistance tests that are correctly performed under different consensus standards may produce different results. Variables that affect slip resistance include shoe tread, stride, speed of stride, debris on the surface, amount of moisture present, and weight. EVODEK®’s polyethylene coating can be slippery when wet, just like wood, so caution is advised.
Will Your Decking Get Mold On It?
EVODEK® decking is engineered to be highly resistant to mold and other damage from moisture. In rare cases and depending on environmental conditions (temperature, moisture in the air, etc.), mold and mildew could appear on any outdoor surface. If mold occurs on the surface, it can be easily removed with a 1-to-4 mixture of bleach and water.
There are no reviews yet.