Capped composite decking offers even better environmental resilience due to a special polymer shell. This is what makes capped composite decking strong and durable, waterproof, mold and mildew-resistant, and fade-resistant.
Our composite decking products are available in a variety of finishes and colors to meet your different design needs. If you don’t find the type of product you need, you can contact our service staff to specifically customize the type of product you need.
3D Wood Grain Surface
- Inspired from natural real wood grain
- With embossing more than 1 mm in depth
- Up to four styles of wood grain for your choice
Double Surface Choice
- Flexible and versatile, suitable for various applications
- 3D Wood Grain Surface
- Simply styled with neat lines
Rugged Polymer Shield
- Covers the core 360 degrees
- More durable and safer
- Smoothly edged, barefoot friendly
- Decking Board Material – Wood Plastic Composite (WPC)
- Decking Board Material Composition – 50% Wood Fiber, 38% HDPE, 12% additives
- Decking Board Surface – Ultra Grain, Brush
- Decking Board Dimensions – L2200mm x W138mm x H23mm
- Decking Board Fixings – Starter Clips, Plastic Clips, Stainless Clips
- Decking Board Warranty – 10 Year commercial and 25 year residential
- 25x50mm WPC Joist EA-03
- 23pcs Stainless Steel Hidden Deck Fasteners EA-05
- 23pcs #304 SS 4*25 Screw EA-13
- 9pcs #304 SS 6*80 Expansion Screw EA-12
- 1pcs Starter Clips EA-06+ Screw (real quantity to get on the project)
- Start Board
- Aluminium Joist 30x50x2mm
- Galvanized Decking Joist 30x40x2mm
EVODEK® products are designed for outdoor use so they are able to withstand the elements.EVODEK® composite products won’t rot, or collect mildew or mold which may affect the durability of the deck and put both you and your children in danger. EVODEK® composite decking will not splinter, 100% safe when you walk on the surface.
As temperatures fluctuate, composite deck boards will naturally experience thermal expansion and contraction. That’s why the board ends should never be installed tight against one another. There should always be a slight gap. How much of a gap? That will depend upon air temperature at the time of installation (Read this to learn more). For areas that are subject to significant temperature swings, we recommend installing your deck boards using surface fasteners. First, ensure that the deck boards are aligned properly. Then, install a fastener in the middle of each board length to prevent shifting during thermal expansion and contraction.
EVODEK® decking products have undergone the Pendulum Slip Resistance Test by the standard of BS 7976-2. EVODEK® 3D Wood Grain decking has better slip resistance by virtue of the embossed pattern. The decking with the grooved pattern, likewise, is also highly resistant to slip, thanks to its grooves on the surface. Any surface can be slippery when wet. There is currently no building code requirement for minimum slip resistance. Slip-resistance tests that are correctly performed under different consensus standards may produce different results. Variables that affect slip resistance include shoe tread, stride, speed of stride, debris on the surface, amount of moisture present, and weight. EVODEK®’s polyethylene coating can be slippery when wet, just like wood, so caution is advised.
EVODEK® decking is engineered to be highly resistant to mold and other damage from moisture. In rare cases and depending on environmental conditions (temperature, moisture in the air, etc.), mold and mildew could appear on any outdoor surface. If mold occurs on the surface, it can be easily removed with a 1-to-4 mixture of bleach and water.